The Seton Hill Association is hosting a community walk-through with city agencies and Councilman Costello’s office. Residents are invited to join to discuss issues facing the neighborhood. We will meet at the fountain in St Mary’s Park at 6pm TODAY Thursday September 22.
My number is 678.777.5429 if you are late and can’t find us or have any questions.
Hope to see you there!
We have a bunch of events and information coming your way for the next couple of months!
- Thursday September 22 6pm Neighborhood Walk with city agencies and Councilman Costello’s office. Residents are invited to join to discuss issues facing the neighborhood. We will meet at the fountain in St Mary’s Park.
- Thursday, September 29 5:30-7:30 pm Parking Permit Community Pickup at 600 N Paca St. To participate, order online and choose “Pickup at Office.” The cut-off day for purchase is Monday, September 26th. The permits will not be at the PABC office after 2 pm Wednesday the 28th. Contact Wayne Reed with questions 410-340-2296.
- October 1: Membership renewals due. Go to https://setonhill.org/membership-faqs/ to join or renew your membership.
- Tuesday October 11 7pm Seton Hill General Meeting and Elections. Details to follow.
- Thursday October 13 5:30pm Seton Hill Community Cleanup. Meet at the St Mary’s Park Building
- Saturday October 29 9am Seton Hill Community Dumpster and Cleanup. Dumpster will be available for all residents, and we encourage everyone to chip in and clean up the neighborhood.
- Baltimore City Department of Transportation and Department of Planning is pursuing a planning grant under the new Reconnecting Communities pilot program for the “Highway to Nowhere” area. See DOT’s webpage to learn about the project, complete a survey, and share input: Reconnecting Communities in West Baltimore | Streets of Baltimore
Hope to see you this Thursday!